The Peterboat Portrait – Leigh-on-Sea
The Peterboat is a historic Leigh pub dating back to 1695. It's had a colourful evolution from being burnt down in 1892 to expanding to its current size in the early 20th century.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 framed pictures only
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.