Sydney Harbour Cocktails
Depicting Sydney harbour in the 1940s and featuring the newly constructed bridge, sailing boats and steam ferries, this strong image will bring a nostalgic reminder of years gone by.
This print was inspired by 1930s-60s advertising artwork created to promote Australia.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 250gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed prints are also available, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2020. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.