Pier Mini Print – Southend-on-Sea
Southend Pier is a major landmark in the city of Southend-on-Sea. Extending 2.16 kilometres into the Thames Estuary, it's the longest pleasure pier in the world. Featuring the new electric train, a tribute to MP Sir David Amess. It's a timeless seaside scene of Southend.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A5 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 350gsm satin paper
- Paper size 148x210mm (A5), image size 115x165mm
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A5 framed pictures
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A5 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.