Osborne's – Past
This design captures a working scene from the early 1900s in Old Leigh. Commissioned by Osborne's, seafood merchants of Leigh-on-Sea since the 1880s, it features Osborne's first cockle boats, the original Mary Amelia and Renown, alongside the cockle shed and The Crooked Billet pub. This original design brings a modern yet nostalgic look to any home.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 framed pictures only
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.