Old Leigh Buildings – Leigh-on-Sea
Celebrate beautiful Old Leigh with this stylish picture. The design featured is of Old Leigh, which is aptly named as it's the oldest part of Leigh-on-Sea. It showcases its historic buildings, cobbled high street, pubs and views of working cockle boats and sailing boats.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 framed pictures only
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.