High Street Mini Print – Leigh-on-Sea
Old Leigh is aptly named as it's the oldest part of Leigh-on-Sea. This design showcases its historic cobbled high street, Ye Olde Smack and Mayflower pubs, views of cockle boats and the Thames Estuary and typical street life including bike riders and people out for a potter in this popular coastal destination.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A5 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 350gsm satin paper
- Paper size 148x210mm (A5), image size 115x165mm
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A5 framed pictures
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A5 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.