Harbour Sailing – Sydney
Featuring Sydney's harbour with ferries, sailing boats, the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, this original design brings a modern yet nostalgic look to any home. The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on gloss heavyweight paper
- Large posters are professionally, giclée (inkjet) printed on matt, fine art paper, conforming to Fine Art Guild standards. These are printed to order.
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed prints are available contact: email@example.com
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- Prints are shipped rolled in a tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes. Please be aware of your country's import regulations
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2018. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.