Gypsy Bridge Mini Print – Leigh-on-Sea
Leigh-on-Sea is located in Essex on the Thames estuary. Featuring Leigh sailing club, the locally known Gypsy Bridge spiral footbridge, railway track and period buildings.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A5 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 350gsm satin paper
- Paper size 148x210mm (A5), image size 115x165mm
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A5 framed pictures
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A5 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.