Cockle Sheds – Leigh-on-Sea
The historic fishing town of Leigh-on-Sea is situated on the shores of the Thames Estuary in Essex. Featuring generations of cockle boats, from the sail powered Endeavour to modern day bawleys,19th century working fishermans huts located along Cockle Shed row, houses and train speeding towards London.
The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 300gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed, giclée fine art prints are also available, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- Prints are shipped rolled in a tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2019. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.