Cockle Sheds – Leigh-on-Sea
The historic fishing town of Leigh-on-Sea is situated on the shores of the Thames Estuary in Essex. Featuring generations of cockle boats, from the sail powered Endeavour to modern day bawleys,19th century working fishermans huts located along Cockle Shed row, houses and train speeding towards London.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 framed pictures only
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.