Byron Bay – Australia
Beautiful Byron Bay is located on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, Australia. Byron Bay has a special place in many hearts. It’s a renowned stop off for backpackers and travellers, and some never leave. This design captures Byron Bay’s unspoilt natural beauty. You can see the Cape Byron lighthouse (the most easterly point in Australia) and divers' favourite Julian Rocks with its resident dolphins and migrating whales. The vintage surf wagon adds to the retro, laid back vibe.
The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed prints are also available, please contact: email@example.com
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2022. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.