Rome – Italy
This original design of the historic Italian city of Rome, features the Colosseum and the hustle of city life including Fiat 500s, an Alfa Romeo Spider and Vespa mopeds.
The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters. It is modern with nods to the past.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed prints are also available, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2021. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.