Old Leigh – Leigh-on-Sea
Old Leigh is the oldest part of Leigh-on-Sea. Featuring its cockle boats and local Osborne Bros cockle sheds, The Crooked Billet pub and its picturesque fishermens building's, this original design brings a modern yet nostalgic look to any home. The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 300gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed, giclée fine art prints are also available, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- Prints are shipped rolled in a tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2019. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.