Leigh On Sea – Old Leigh
Old Leigh is the oldest part of Leigh On Sea. Featuring its cockle boats and local Osboune Bros cockle sheds, The Crooked Billet pub and its picturesque fishermens buildings, this original design brings a modern yet nostalgic look to any home. The style is influenced by Scandinavian modernism and 1930s-60s advertising and travel posters.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on gloss heavyweight paper
- Large posters are professionally, giclée (inkjet) printed on matt, fine art paper, conforming to Fine Art Guild standards
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- Prints are shipped rolled in a tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes. Please be aware of your country's import regulations
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2018. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.