Southend Train Portrait – Southend-on-Sea
Southend Pier is a major landmark in the city of Southend-on-Sea. Extending 2.16 kilometres into the Thames Estuary, it's the longest pleasure pier in the world. Featuring the new electric train, tributed to MP Sir David Amess.. It's a timeless seaside scene of Southend.
- Designed and drawn by graphic artist Andrew Sharratt
- A4 & A3 posters are professionally, digitally printed on 200gsm satin paper. Larger sizes are printed on 220gsm, satin paper and printed to order
- Framed prints are made to order, please allow 5 working days. Mounts included in A4 & A3 pictures, no mounts in larger pictures
- Limited edition, signed prints are also available, please contact: email@example.com
- Colours on screen may vary slightly to printed version
- Copyright watermark is not on purchased item
- A4 prints are shipped flat in a eco-friendly cellophane sleeve for added protection
- A3 and larger prints are shipped rolled in a plastic free tube for added protection
- Products are dispatched from the UK so please allow extra time for delivery to overseas countries
- International buyers are responsible for any extra custom fees/duties/taxes that could be occurred.
© Art of Adventure 2011 – 2022. Purchase of the artwork does not transfer commercial reproduction rights. Ownership and copyright of all images and intellectual property remains with Art of Adventure, protected under UK copyright law.